Saturday 8 March 2008

Things I've seen in between

Grrr. I can't keep up with all the stuff I've seen. Blogs are prone to lists, so just for the record, here's a list of the rest I've seen so far this year:

Spaghetti Club - 3 Minute Warning
You and Your Work 4 (5 artists - at least, five I can remember...)
Bodies in Flight - Model Love
National Review of Live Art (21 pieces)
Kettle of Fish work in progress
Uninvited Guests - Love Letters Straight from the Heart
Susannah Hewlett - It's Not You
Rogue Theatre - Madame Lucinda's Wonder Show
Reckless Sleepers - The Pilots (work in progress)
Prototype platform (5 artists)

all of which = varying degrees of quality. From one show I walked out of half way through (well, I'd given it an hour!) to the absolutely sublime, floating in space magic choreography of Kris Verdonck's Duet (image below).

No comments: